Miniature hose barb fittings feature raised ridges, called barbs, that grip the inside diameter of a tube to create an airtight seal. Versatile and easily installed through a push connection, miniature barb fittings are used in many industries, including food and beverage, medical, dental, semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, and others.
Miniature Pneumatic Fittings in the Sizes You Need
Polyconn is dedicated to being your #1 source for any miniature barb fitting or other pneumatic components. We maintain an extensive stock of straight, elbow, tee, bulkhead, and other barb fittings with high-performing features:
- Seven barb sizes and five thread sizes available
- Larger thru-hole and captured O-ring design
- Pressure rating: 125 PSI to moderate vacuum
- Ships in quantities of 25 miniature barb fittings
- Electroless Nickel-Plated, Brass, and Stainless Steel 302 or 316 options, with PEEK and other materials available upon request
Don't see the exact mini fitting you need for your pneumatic system? Contact Us.