Based on our popular Standard Light Duty Linear Actuator models, the Firgelli Premium units retain the same compact and versatile body shape while incorporating several upgraded design features that provide:
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Longer unit life
- Quieter operation
- Increased durability
- Higher IP Rating - IP66 protection class offers total dust and debris protection and can withstand low pressure jets of water from any direction, such as those used in cleaning procedures.
- Low noise design - operates at just 20 DB over ambient.
- Zinc alloy housing provides an excellent combination of strength, ductility and impact strength.
- Save time and money with less repair downtime and maintenance hassle.
- 35, 150, and 200 lbs force options, all with high static force (motor off load holding).
- Built-in fixed limit switches
- High-grade aluminum outer and inner tubes
- CE and ROHS certified, 12 month mechanical warranty to keep your units serving you best.